Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Princess Diaries : 1 - Emotions of a distraught Princess




Dear Diary,


Yesterday i started with a new part of life. It is quite exciting and a wonderful learning experience i must say. Eons of hidden knowledge in this world and hardly time to uncover it all. I finally got a glimpse of how it all is 'behind the scenes'.


Even though I should be elated with happiness, something doesnt seem right. The colors have gone outta my life, all i see is blacks and whites. Its like im watching a boring video of my life going past my eyes. Everything has lost its charm. The flowers have lost their vigorious color and soothing fragrances, the trees dont sway merrily with the wind like they used to, even the tiny little fuzzy kittens and those chirping birds hold no interest for me. Why is it, dear diary, that life seems so empty now? That i feel so empty now?

The evenings used to be a fabulous time for me, when i would watch the world fall from bright cheerfulness to the mysterious darkness. I would absorb the bright colors around me and smile at the lovely world outside. And now all they consist of are broken memories and tears of a lonely soul. I gaze at nothing, staring away at spaces for hours, my mind a whirlwind of thoughts. All those happy laughter and teasing jokes seem so far away now, like a beautiful dream that was once. Maybe, it was never meant to be forever.


Yes dear diary, the truth is one big ugly monster, hiding in the darkness, and just when you least expect it, it jumps out at you and tears you to shreds. And the pain is unbearable, never ending.


But i have to survive it. I have to move on.

It just seems so impossible...

3 comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails