Wednesday, June 9, 2010

25 things that makes me Aruba...

While romping around Facebook the other day, a tagged page caught my eye;

"Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a post with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you."

Inte-rrressss-tingggg...i think. Perfect way to find out what makes me...well...me! Here goes...


1. I am a perfectionist. Yup, wanting perfect is my middle name.

2. I love reading. I read novels, fiction or non- fiction, newpapers, magazines, pamphlets, instruction manuals, signboards, anything and everything that is written in english. I'd much rather read the whole day than utter a single word (afcourse i would take immediate action if there is danger of turning into a mime!).

3. My 'work your ass off till you acheive it' goal in life (till A-Levels) was to be a doctor.

4. I can be very possessive about people i love. I expect them to love no one more than me. Though this quality of mine can be a nuisance most of the time, it does make me want to be better and better.

5. My all-time favorite movie is Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (indian). I can repeat most of the dialogues from the movie and the end always makes me cry. OK, yes i hear you snickering inside, and thinking *LMFAO!*, but every living human has that gay fact of life that brings him a notch down from 'da koolest kid on da block'!

6. Fashion is my Passion. My second goal in life was(and still is) to be one of the greatest fashion designers ever.

7. My favorite color is white.

8. I am a hopeless romantic. So, yes i believe love stories and happy endings do exist. I dream about gazing in each other's eyes for hours on end and dancing the night away in each other's arms.*sigh*

9. Spice girls were my gurus when i was younger. I still have a big box of all their labelled merchandise, ranging from caps and tshirts to postcards and tiny little figurines, stored somewhere in my closet.

10. I am a clean freak. Messy rooms, dirt and foul smell freak me out.

11. Best time of my day is the 'ME-time", when its only me and myself.

12. My favorite cuisine is Labenese. I can gorge on delicious stuffed vine leaves and humus all day long. Not to forget those scrumptious shawarmas stuffed with pickles. YUM*stomach growls*

13. I am religious.

14. I spent better part of my life (21 yrs!) in Abudhabi, U.A.E. That little island holds endless memories of my childhood and school days. An absolute paradise with its huge malls, white beaches, and luxurious sheesha cafes.

15. A sexy pair of strappy black stilettos are a girl's best friend. I am shoe-crazy!




16. I excel in daydreaming.

17. My idea of a romantic dinner date would be a posh resturant (indoor or outdoor) with ethnic buffet and ghazals all night long.

18. I perform concerts everday. in the shower.

19. I dont have any phobias.

20. I was a nerd back in school. I used to study for 10 hours straight (Yup, shcoks me when i think about it too). Though i didnt wear huge black telescopes (as espected) and was more than better looking, and quite social as well, so was not called one.

21. I truly love my parents. I loathe people who mistreat their parents.

22. I have bungee jumped. Plan to sky dive next. jk. not.

23. Squash. I love that sport. Matches against dad every weekend. Me > the next jehangir khan! *applause*

24. I hate liars. They occupy the lowest space in my list of bad people. Afcourse avoiding facts is not lying and still acceptable.

25. I love travelling around the world. Have been to a number of countries and cities, thanks to my adventure-loving parents.

2 comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails