Thursday, August 4, 2016

Love has me Smitten.



Some ways of life baffles you into confusion. Some laws deflect into a complete unexpected manner. Some people just become a part of you and that's it. 

Somehow, somewhere I bumped into you and I forgot about everything else. I forgot what road I was walking on, I forgot what life achievements I was aiming for. I forgot why I had existed. If I had existed at all. 

I took your hand and my blood coursed through your veins. Your heat warmed up my body. My thoughts ran through your mind. And your rapid heart beats were heard by me.

I looked into your eyes, and for a moment I couldn't see anything there. It scared me. Because I was so used to the power of reading everyone's mind, it left me scattered. But then you kissed me and the world bloomed like that one perfect rose. I fell into the depths of your need and your wants. And drowned into the sweetness of your soft lips that sucked the soul out of my limp body.

I didn't know I had lost my heart for good at that point. I couldn't recognize the signs of true love that had so blantly stared at me for years. 

There is true love in this world. And it doesn't have to be in the form of a perfect person, with perfect attributes, at the perfect time, in the perfect way. No. It may come in the form of the most unlikely person and the most inappropriate time ever. But you have to give your heart enough freedom to recognize it, enough strength to hold on to it and enjoy love to mould and cherish it into something so beautiful. 

Love had me smitten. Love had me restless. Love had me realize why the bad happened to me and why I had to wait this long. Love completed me. Love left me yearning for you all day long. Love had me sigh in your arms at night. Love gave way to vivid imagination and lucid dreaming. Love gave me the strength to fight back. And it's love that will take me to you forever, once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails