Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Infinity



I can't even begin to tell you how much I love you. When you look at me with those ever knowing eyes. When you caress me with your words. Lightly. Softly. Talking to yourself. Thinking out loud. Every word is like a petal that falls softly on my heart, till it drowns in the incense of your love. 

All my senses have ceased to work. For my heart has taken complete control over my body. I speak to you in my mind, day in, day out. I listen to your songs, immersed in your dreams. I smell your fragrance from the one small token of love you left with me. I look through your pictures, studying every detail of it till it is carved in my brain. And I taste you, every night before I close my eyes to a night of you in my mind once again. 

Never has love been as grand. No poet or writer can ever decipher what we have between us. For it is the strongest, and most beautiful thing to have ever touched the earth. The heavens are astounded by it. And the stars above wish on it. The purity of it is more than the foamy waterfalls from melted ice caps. The strength it bond us with is more than the strongest steel. And the beauty is so much more than all the heavens combined. For it has been left as an example for lovers to believe in. 

Our love is what this universe is all about. About why the sun stands still and the earth revolves around it. About why a small bee sucks nectar off a beautiful flower. About why a child goes running into a mothers arms. It is the living proof of why two people across oceans can be closer than a breath apart. About why i could feel your touch on my body without you raising your finger. About how my eyes close every night as you drift off to sleep.

Our love, outlives all. 
For eternity. 
Infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails