Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Stronger


The hardest part about all this,
Was not leaving you to die a slow death,
But to realize at every passing breath,
how much you really meant to me.
The worst thing about me,
Is not having strength enough,
To turn around,
and run back into your arms,
Where I had found,
A precious sanctity away from all harms.
Let them hold me tight and strong,
Where I belong,
And the place where my soul was reborn.
But now I'm stuck here,
This airless corner of the cruel world,
And every second without you,
Has made me realize,
How big a mistake I made when I walked away.
For everything was so right,
When you were right here by,
And now I'm lying here all alone,
My soul almost dead and gone,
To think how I've been so very wrong,
To leave the only thing that ever lasted this long.
Infinity is you,
The only person I can ever belong to.
And I want to apologize,
For all the pain I caused,
And I wish the rain would wipe your tears away,
For I,
should have been stronger anyway.


1 comment:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails