Friday, July 8, 2016

Kun FaYaKun



My heart aches when I think about you, so far away. Maybe because I know I'm the only one who can love you right, but then I'm the only one is not allowed to love you. I torture myself thinking back to your smiles, the laughs when you are happy. The sigh of contentment when the comfort level is too high and the moment too perfect. The tiny kisses when your heart overflows from love from second to second. I think back to how my heartbeats slow to a drag in your arms, and how I feel like no outside entity can ever touch me while I'm with you, simply because you won't let it. And my heart dies a little under the thorns of those of memories. I want to let you go. But I can't. You are the only thing holding me to this world. It's because of you I look out the window every morning and smile at the beautiful colors splashed all around me. It's you that shows me the hidden secrets of life that are worth living for. I have fallen so deeply in love with you that nor the earth, nor the heavens are vast enough to contain it. Nor has ever love been so timeless and evergreen. But this tiny ray of hope. It keeps me yearning for you. Day and night. At every point in my day. 

Kun FaYaKun.

If HE wills it to be. It will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails