Thursday, January 21, 2016

That Dream



There comes a morning every few days that I wake up from a dream longing for you. Sometimes I finally have you and sometimes I stand in a corner waiting for you to recognize me. The excruciating wait. The uncountable number of years that have slipped by and I still wait for you. The doors of finality had shut a long time back, yet my heart just doesn't give up. Somewhere in some tiny corner is a tiny sliver of hope that you may recognize this love. The only true love I ever had. With the wrong man. Tragedy is the play of this world. Sad beginning to a apprehensive life. How does one get over this intense longing of the only person who never recognized you? A cruel play. No matter how hard you try to end the story, the empty spaces never fill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails