Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Million Miles



At nights like these, do I think about you. As often as the stars twinkling right back at me. As alone as that beautiful moon up in the dark sky. When I wish you would caress me like that cold breeze on my skin. When I wish you would hold me close, trace a finger down my lips. When you would look into my eyes, reading what your heart already knew. When you and I both know this is inevitable. That you are created for me, and I belong to you. When are souls finally melt into each other, becoming one forever. Why did it take this long for you to have me? Why didn't you love me when you had to. We were one last life, and we belong together forever. You and I. We have us. Nothing more do we ever need.

But surely wish on the shooting star, for you and I have the million miles between us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails