Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Your Words



I look over the horizon,
The sun setting in it's glorious light. 
It reminds me of you,
Looking back at me with anger in your eyes.
Just as red as this sunset,
Just as warm as this summer breeze could get. 
How should I move on from you?
When I can still feel this connection between us two.
I'm holding on to a fantasy,
My sweet getaway in the face of this loathed reality.
But maybe it's not you, 
Just the thought of you that holds me back.
Holds me to your sensual words,
That were uttered in the light of emotions gone wreck.
Do you ever think of me as much?
Do you ever yearn the quick drop in heartbeat with a single touch?
It's not over yet,
Your words still haunt me when the night is dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails