Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Princess Diaries: 12 - Sweet Fate



Dear diary,

That day was an extraordinary day. Something happened that goes against the normality of life. Something that had me believe in fate again. 

For the longest time I've felt alone. Like I've been drifting through life with no anchor. Attaching myself to things that never really held me down. But then their exists some souls that pull you back. Pull you back and hold you down. And though there might be confusions and everything might be blurred, but in the end you face the reality. That bond is so much more stronger. There are things going beyond what we can ever imagine. How?...When? Why? 

Maybe it was that instinct right from the beginning that tugged at my heart constantly. Maybe it was the fantasy painted with vibrant colors, a mirage that melted my heart. Maybe he never left. 

But dear diary, what does it all mean? Is this a second chance at something that I've always wanted? Or is this a continuation to a story already happening? The second chapter? 

But I'm happy. It's like a part of me was lost, and I didn't even realize it. Just put it down to one of life's tragedies. And when I got it back, I bloomed again like a flower deprived. Although it lasted for few counted seconds, I got my light kiss of the rain. 

So I'll play this game. Wait for sunshine to take my name. And everyday when the sun goes down, I'll watch the colors merge into one another. Thinking that far beyond, you'll be watching those colors with thoughts of me and no other.

Yes dear diary. Fate is sweet sometimes. 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails