Saturday, September 20, 2014

Death


Silence,
Deafening.
Can't hear you no more,
Can't feel my soul no more.
If only you had known,
What you have become to me,
Not a passing phase,
Not even a forgotten moment, 
But a part of me.
With you I felt myself come back to life,
When dead feelings suddenly revived,
When songs sounded sweeter,
The flowers so much more brighter.
When fantasies tumbled over one another,
When my hands never stopped writing.
You gave me life once more,
Let me breathe once again.
But just then you slammed a wall between us,
Can't reach you no more.
Can't feel you no more.
Do you not see the panic in my eyes?
Don't leave me to wither alone,
Don't let go just yet.
If only I could scratch this wall away,
But nothing seems to shake it.
And I slide down helpless,
I'm losing blood,
My skin is yellowing.
You took it away before I could have it.
And all you left me with are lies.
Broken promises and more lies.
Let me die in peace now, 
Not even my corpse deserves you anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails