Sunday, August 17, 2014

Empty

Empty. It's like life has been drained out of me. Like I have nothing left inside except a dark, empty hollow. No feelings. No more life. This whirlwind of emotions and thoughts has left me breathless. Where am I? Why am I? I question my existence. 


It's tough to face your needs head on. It's even tougher when you try to achieve them without disturbing others standing close to you. But no one is an island. Every outburst effects the air surrounding it. Intense vibrations. They topple down stagnant cities. Then don't blame me for moving you. Cuz I've never been so ready to let go before.

Lost. So lost. Like I'll never come back to reality. That's another thing that's hard to let go of. To have to touch your reality back again. It's like coming into consciousness from coma a number of times. Specially if it's as ugly as this. Why can't I turn back hands of time? Why can't I relive what I lost? 

It's even harder to have you so close. So calming, always caressing. Reality is an ugly demon in front of you. A breath of fresh air. So sweet, like honey on wounds. And every time I talk to you, it's like life has touched me once again. With it's warmth and comfort. I can get so used to it. Grasping at it like it's the last straw. Pulling me up every time I'm underwater. But will you last forever? Or will it fade off gradually? When interests change, when wants differ? 

Sad how a slight change in atmosphere causes hurricanes. How everyone around is sweeped up in it. 

Just never let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails