Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Princess Diaries : 5 - Matters of a confused heart



Dear Diary,


Just landed home after a short trip back from Hyderabad. Two words, hell again. After taking a long breath of relief and thanking god for getting me home before i actually scattered my brains there, i turn on my beloved laptop. Oh! How i missed it, my sole partner through times of lonliness and sadness. Felt bad for deserting it so suddenly. But its the only thing that would stand by no matter what. This silver & black HP branded, running-on-electricity piece of metal is probably my only support thats keeping me sane in this city of chaotic madness. I love you to bits my baby. Keep alive till i breathe! *Muah*


Ok ok, so ill stop the mushy gushy and sentimentals now. Back to what i was saying before i lost track and started singing the lappy love song. Yup, turned on laptop, checked FB (Crap boring!), checked Blog (no additon to the number of followers, like i said they all hate me), checked hotmail (Scrreeeeeeeccchhhhh!). Wow. I mean seriously. Some emails really make you all happy. I mean there are people out there who actually care. So while listening to a remix which kinda destroyed a beautiful song, i went through them. Simply Gorgeous. Made my effing day! And then i realised, that maybe (emphasis on maybe) a laptop is not the only thing that stands by you through thick and thin. Maybe im expecting too much, but sometimes it actually feels nice to sometimes let go and believe. To stop being too cautios and let your heart work on its own will. Although it is kinda obvious that that organ is THE one that will get you in deep trouble and destroy your life, but sometimes you just have to trust it. And Just when im having those yummy thoughts, my brain takes over the whole romantic ordeal. and my heart scutters back to where it was trapped just seconds ago. Coward *sigh*


So then i think, back to gossip girl it is. A big packet of mnms and the start of Season 3 is exactly what i need to calm my brain down. Prevent an uncontrollable war that is brewing unavoidably in the air. The brain-heart war that im so used to now. Logic or dream come true? With emotions and tears involved, it can be nothing less than a nuclear war! How about we not repeat history right now and just go back to boggling over Chuck Bass and scheming with Blair Waldorf. Buh byes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails