Monday, February 22, 2016

Dear You


Dear you,
I started with a heavy heart.
Do you remember those pleasant days,
Before we had to depart?
When we stayed up nights together,
Sharing our dreams,
Writing poetries,
And wishing on the shooting stars?
Why then, my dear friend,
Did you stand a wall so high?
Distorting our bond so fine?
Believing we could be way more than just what you and me had always defined?
Oh why? 
Destroyed our friendship with a lie?
Why why?
In despair I resign,
For I lost an important part of my life,
And all I'm doing is crying,
For that one special sign,
That you still didn't mean those three words on the our last night of sunshine.
Never meant them.
Never never meant them.
For I want you back as that friend,
That I had close to my heart,
And to have that never end.
Lovingly always yours,
Your only true friend.
        
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails