Sunday, August 29, 2010

Late Saturday night thoughts.

So...i decide to bounce back after the longest break ever. I know ive done injustice to this blog page and the threadbare counted number of bloggers actually following me (people just dont love me...buahahaha!). The reason for my dissapearing act? Dont ask.




Saturday night...Party timmeeee!! Heard that often? I bet you have. Because saturday night is the night to waste away carefree before shouldering your responsibilities back on monday. The night when every party goes on till the wee hours in the morning. When people live for the present forgetting they had a yesterday, or a tomorrow. It may be a 'cafe' party, or a 'crash the house' party! Whatever it is, i bet its full of laughter and fun fun fun! Do i sound like im all lonely and depressed and craving for some attention? Ugh...yes i admit i am all lonely and depressed and craving for SOME attention tonight.




How does one spend a saturday night all by themselves? Depending on gossip girl to save me from the deep dark dungeons of boredom again would be taking advantage. How about some living/breathing human to party the night with? Now now I know what you're thinking and Yes i do have friends. I dont believe in being the isolated entity around here. Unfortunately My BFF decides to move back to AD paradise without me, blowing an immense damage to my social life here (But ill be following soon, dont worry Z!). Who wud want to watch a movie all alone anyways, when you have no one to b**** about the actress or drool over the actor with. So im left with nothing to do but to note down my feelings on this digital piece of paper. And that im doing.

But not without the hope that next saturday night...might be one of the memorable nights to store away in my book of unforgettable moments. Preferrably with you...

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails