Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Nostalgia


I look out the window glass,
The dark heavy skies cry its tears of remorse once again.
Drenching the lonely souls with it,
washing away the recuperating sins in tiny riverlets.
Memories forgotten of a faraway land cloud my senses,
as I walk out into the pouring rain.
The heavens have finally let go,
the emotions raging out of them, tales of frustrated love.
I face the heaven's sadness,
Drops of mist sliding down my face, as i look up with my eyes closed.
Your touch, as you lightly caress my cheek with your fingertips,
leaving a trail of smouldering fire.
Your arms as you hold me tight,
Enveloping me in your comforting warmth.
A smile lightly tinges my cheekes, a blush creeping up.
I feel you so near, like a silent breeze whispering by.
The distances evaporate in a mist of yearning,
and the rain washes my tears with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails