Saturday, May 29, 2010

Dear Moon

Dear Moon,


Last night, while walking in my garden of red roses and nightingales, i was thinking of life's mysteries and miracles.
That is when i looked up in search of HIM and i caught you peeking shyly at me through those floating clouds.
Your fleeting glimpse stopped me dead in my tracks and i wondered if it was a passing mirage.
But then the sky cleared itself to reveal the hidden treasure.
I was mesmerized.
The stillness in the air was suddenly alight with your shining magic.
Oh...the beauty of that pure pearl, so far and away from the touch of this cruel world.
Why have you retreated into that far corner of the galaxy?
Are you scared?
The prominant scars on you tell tales of suffer and pain, nights of tears and prayers in vain.
But still you shine oh moon! Still you light up those restless souls.
I sink down to the cool earth, but i cant take my eyes off you.
The wind whispers words of love into my ears, and into my heart they melt into an ache so sweet.
The silence of midnight sings slowly as the sands of time unravel themselves.
Why are you so far?
"I am the only thing that erases those endless miles into a common point where gazes meet every night."
A smile lights up the lonliness surrounding me and a light fragrance of hope fills me up.
Your presence in my night, has fulfilled me to the point of happiness.
And how is it that i understand you so well yet you talk with no words?
You give me a knowing smile.
And then you dissapear just as suddenly you walked in my life.
I turn around to go back to my waiting life, but i look back just in time to see you watching me.
I know you will always be there for me, lighting up my dark lonely nights.
But is it forever?
Time only knows...

Your lover,
Ice Princezz

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails